Friday, January 26, 2018

say say say hey hey now baby

I had an awesome day...the work itself was long, but it could have been worse. I had a meeting at eight, but then I went to the office and the rest of my day was remarkably clear. Of course, I procrastinated in the face of free time, but that's part for the course.. 

... And then I drove to Denver to see Katie, which was long overdue. We met for happy hour at Root Down, which turned into dinner, which meant I had a cocktail and waaaaay too much wine... But that's to be expected when Katie and I have the chance to go deep on our lives/history/gossip.

So, it turns out that I'm staying at Katie's tonight - this wasn't the plan, but James was sober when we got home and so was able to hook me up with a toothbrush and a contact lens case. And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: