Monday, January 29, 2018

all night doctors

I actually got up at 6:45am and wrote for an hour before work. This does not deserve substantive fanfare...but maybe it deserves some fanfare, given how very loath I have been to get out of bed in time to do anything of note before going to the office.

After that, the rest of the day was relatively smooth, although I was at the office until almost seven thanks to a late meeting with someone in Singapore. I stopped at the grocery store on the way home, solely to buy coffee beans, but I ended up buying everything necessary to make a stir fry tomorrow, which I suppose I'll be happy about tomorrow even though I was tired and starving by the time I walked in my door tonight.

So I ate some leftover frittata, messed around on the internet briefly, and then read a chapter in a book I bought this weekend about medieval manuscripts (don't judge). And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: