Tuesday, January 30, 2018

say you're sorry, honey, but you never really show

I woke up this morning and wrote before work again - two days is not exactly a streak, but I'll take it. Then I went to work, where I slogged all day without a break. By 5ish I was totally done, so I came home, ate some leftover frittata almost immediately (I was starving because one of my meeting coincided with lunch and I didn't do a great job of feeding myself), sat around and read Twitter for an hour, and then pulled myself together to get stuff done. I threw some laundry in the wash, tidied up the kitchen, and talked to [censored]. [censored]'s dryer isn't working, so of course I had to make fun of that...which may have cursed me, because my dryer stopped working while we were on the phone. lolol sob.

That meant I had to hang up a whole load of clothes to dry, which was not my intention. It appears to be an electrical issue, since my stove also stopped working (without throwing any breakers)...so if I die in my sleep tonight, I love you all very much.

sssanyway. I then spent some time sitting around, some time shoe shopping online (v. necessary), and some time doing some work stuff (not very much, just enough to not have to stress about it tomorrow). And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: