Thursday, January 25, 2018

my haircut makes me look like a mohenjo-daran

Today wasn't quite as exhausting as yesterday, although staying up so late last night meant that this morning was an exercise in pain. I actually missed breakfast at work by a couple of minutes, which was a real bummer - but I managed to survive until lunchtime.

I had meetings mostly straight from 10-4:30, but then I ran home (with a stop at Whole Foods) so I could take some evening meetings from here. That was a good call, since I was way more comfy here than I would have been at the office, and I was also able to eat some tasty leftover stew at some point in the meeting process. Then I took care of some grooming (mostly cutting my bangs) and some general household maintenance, and I also actually wrote a couple of pages of YA novel notes in my journal (I know, I'm shocked too).

But now it's suddenly almost an hour later than I'd planned to go to bed, so it's time to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: