Friday, March 16, 2018

and there's a million things i haven't done

I should go to bed immediately - it's after midnight, which is not late for my soul but is def. late for my current worker-bee situation. I went to the office at nine this morning, rocking some flowy, flowery silk pants from Rent the Runway and my new red velvet high-heeled boots - yes, this is extremely overdressed for Boulder, but #sarasnotsorry. I was sorry, however, to have to get to the office by nine, especially since I had meetings almost straight through until 6pm.

Then I came home, ate some leftover pizza, journaled a bit, and took a nap. Yes, this was all v. lovely. But it's performance review season at work, and so I ended up working (with slowly declining productivity) from 9pm to midnight. It wasn't all terrible, though...I have a trip to Dublin coming up, and so I spent a few minutes pinging with a coworker about meeting up in Paris the weekend before, which will make me super happy (and will hopefully provide ample fodder for my gargoyle book).

But now, after all that, it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: