Saturday, March 17, 2018

i'm gonna give you all of my love

Today wasn't the brutal slog it probably should have been...I had lots I intended to do, but was feeling a little burned out from the week (or perhaps feeling pre-burnout for the week ahead). So I worked from home this morning, which meant lots of coffee and yogurt to fuel my morning. Then I went to the office for a late lunch, a meeting, and some email time. I came home at 3:45 and took my last hour of meetings from home, and then I should have kept working...

...but instead I read Twitter, made some pasta for dinner (gluten free spaghetti carbonara, yum), messed around online, and watched like four episodes of Top Chef: Colorado. The season just finished airing (no spoilers, please!), and I want to binge all of it since it's set in my new home state and I am already in love with the food scene here. While tonight was one of those quiet nights with nothing going on, I felt happy every time I saw the Denver skyline or the Boulder Flatirons - so I think Colorado has been a great decision, all in all.

But now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: