Monday, March 12, 2018

they have big teeth

I awoke remarkably clear-eyed today - but then I realized I had somehow fallen asleep with my contacts in. This does not bode well for my mental clarity this week.

Today didn't help with that clarity either - I had a 9:30 meeting, was at the office until 4:30, went to the grocery store, came home, forced myself to relax while reading part of a book (THE SILK ROADS - it's great!) while waiting for a baked potato to bake, and then ate supper (last night's leftover chicken + a potato = heaven).

What wasn't heaven, though, is that I had meetings with counterparts in Singapore and India from 7pm to 11pm. Gross. However, I put them all together into tonight so that I don't have to work late the rest of the week - and we'll see how that strategy pans out for me.

But now sleep is more important than continuing to whine about this, so goodnight!

No comments: