Tuesday, March 06, 2018

hold each other

Today was too long - I went to work a little before 9:30 rocking a v. fun new sweatshirt (I'm trying Rent the Runway Unlimited thanks to my jealousy of Terry's NYC life), but that was pretty much the only joy I got out of the day. Okay, maybe that's dramatic - I also enjoyed my coffee, and the fact that it was taco tuesday.

But I had two hours to get work done this afternoon and was v. much looking forward to it...and then ninety minutes of it got sucked up by 100% agreeing with someone, which was a little too much bonding time. So, I got nothing done, came home at 4:50 and took another meeting from 5-6, spent 6-8 reading my last RITA book (not very good, which was almost a relief since I didn't have time to get enthralled), had another meeting from 8-8:30, and then worked until now because I had some deadlines I *had* to meet (an overdue expense report that was so overdue my boss got emailed about it, along with interview feedback). Bleh.

But tomorrow is another day, and I need to sleep now so that I can take time to put on something appropriately awesome tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: