Thursday, March 08, 2018

when we did not know the answers

I only got 6.5 hours of sleep last night, so I was dragging today. Luckily I had relatively few meetings; there was an international women's day event at work, so I went to a keynote by a pretty cool woman who started a self-defense company for women and then moved into public speaking, and went to another event that was slightly less awe-inspiring but still good.

Then, at six, I went out for dinner with someone I work with - we went to Bramble and Hare, which I've been wanting to try, and it was def. worth it. I had a v. tasty shortrib and also a salmon entree, and the wine was perfect, and I had a great time. However, when I got home I was so tired that I fell asleep sitting up on my couch - so now I'm throwing in the towel and going to bed for real. Goodnight!

No comments: