Friday, March 02, 2018

hit and run

I'm typing on my phone, so don't expect greatness. Today was good enough; I had some meetings, had a quick presentation to my boss's boss's boss (grand-bigboss?), had some more meetings, and was done around five.

At that point, I was deeply in need of a break, so I went to Verde and sat at the bar and had a margarita and some tasty enchiladas, which made my mouth happy even if I need to start eating better again. Then I came home and, v. uncharacteristically, decided to watch a movie. I watched Wonder Woman (have you heard of it? it was a small arthouse flick that no one saw, I think). I didn't love love it like a lot of my Twitter feed did, but I really liked it, and I cried (yes I cry at almost every movie, shut up).

And now I'm going to sleep and hopefully catch up on the sleep I've lost this week so that I can accomplish a bunch of stuff this weekend. Goodnight!

No comments: