Tuesday, March 13, 2018

you will remember me for centuries

I had to start with at nine this morning, but after my late night last night, I simply couldn't get out of bed in time to make it to the office (which is ten minutes away). So I took my first couple of hours of meetings from home, stoppin coffee and eating yogurt and trying not to die.

Then I went to the office, where I worked for the rest of the afternoon. But it was a gorgeous day out, and I knew I needed a break to reset my mind/productivity... So I went to Pizzeria Locale, where I sat at the bar, had two glasses of wine and a perfect Neapolitan-style gluten free pizza, and wrote some stuff related to the gargoyle book. I had an incredible realization that may reshape everything I have so far and may fix whatever had been blocking me... But we'll see when I try to write tomorrow.

But now I need to sleep and hope that this perfect night off results in greatness tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: