Wednesday, March 14, 2018

bassnectar remix

I've been listening to electronica while trying to work for the last ninety minutes. If that sounds like a terrible time to you, you'd be right!

But today wasn't alllll work. I barely managed to get into the office by ten (I would like to blame daylight savings, but I usually don't get to the office until ten if I don't have meetings before that). And I somehow only had three meetings today, so I actually got a decent amount of work done - never enough, but at least it was something. I left the office a little after six, came home, put a potato in the oven, started to clean my kitchen - and then got a phone call from Chandlord (remember her?). We talked for almost an hour, which was great - she was entertaining enough to keep my mind off my hunger while my potato baked, so #winning.

After we hung up, I ate my potato with the leftover chicken and mushrooms from the other night (super yum). I also ended up talking to [censored] for almost an hour, after an innocent question over text turned into a 'short' phone call that turned into a long phone call. But I've only got one [censored], so a phone call every once in awhile is probably a good thing, right?

Then, finally, I did some more work, but now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: