Wednesday, November 07, 2018

find chidi

I'm feeling better than I was yesterday, but I'm still not 100%. It probably didn't help that I got to the office ten minutes too late for breakfast (thanks to staying in bed as long as possible), so breakfast was two string cheeses and coffee. I had meetings basically straight from 10 to 6 (including a lunch meeting that was a BAKED POTATO BAR, which was a delight), which didn't help my recovery.

But when I left, I grabbed dinner at Motomaki, then came home and watched three hours of television without doing any work, which is my definition of total relaxation. I watched an episode of something called 'Lords and Ladles', where three chefs go to an Irish castle and try to replicate a 1600s feast (they showed a bit too much skinning of rabbits for my taste, but it was all in all quite entertaining). Then I watched several episodes of the second season of 'The Good Place', which is still hilarious.

And now I need to sleep, aim for eight hours, and hope I'm even more recovered tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: