Wednesday, November 28, 2018

take those familiar pills

I still have a splitting headache, but other than that, today was a good day. I was in the office by nine, where I slogged fairly brutally - meetings all day except an hour at lunch, but I spent that hour working, so I had to eat a sandwich while sitting in my one o'clock meeting rather than enjoying my lunch like a normal human.

However, I left a little before five to have dinner at Verde with Christine, so enchiladas and a margarita and a great conversation went a long way toward restoring me. And when I got home, I spent the evening taking care of personal stuff, so it was nice not to think about work for a few hours.

And now I'm going to go to bed early since I didn't get nearly enough sleep last night - goodnight!

No comments: