Tuesday, November 27, 2018

now they're going to bed, and my stomach is sick

I had a headache all day, which didn't help my mood. However, I didn't go into the office until 11:30, which did help my mood - I stayed home and worked at my desk instead, which was way preferable to working at my office desk and talking to people.

But I had to go in for some meetings, which wasn't the worst thing in the world since the main meeting I had to do in person was a scotch tasting with my old director. This had been in the works for almost a year, and it finally happened today - granted, it was in a conference room and we were drinking out of plastic cups, but it was still fun. There were only five of us, and it was an entertaining group, so that was a nice way to end the day.

Of course, it didn't really end then - I then spent some time talking to Kelly about work and personal stuff, and then I went to chipotle to grab food, and then I spent an hour on my couch doing nothing. But then I had a call with India, and then I did another hour and a half of work, which was unfortunate. But now it's time to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: