Monday, November 19, 2018

who needs a house out in hackensack

I'm in ye olde Iowa - I got here yesterday after a somewhat uneventful trip that all went slightly but not catastrophically awry. My morning was fun, since I hung out with Katie a bit before she left, but then I had to pack super fast and also deal with texts from my landlord about my downstairs neighbor complaining about "noise" - apparently the kid doesn't realize that I can hear everything he does, from yelling at videogames to having sex while I'm making dinner, and also doesn't realize how good he has it since I'm never there and also live alone and also have never complained about him. So, I look forward to moving out as soon as possible - if me having a conversation with Katie in my living room at night (no music, no TV) was enough for him to find it complaint-worthy, I hope whoever takes over my lease is a bickering couple with a child.


Sssanyway. My flight was pretty delayed due to deicing, so [censored] had to wait an hour and a half to pick me up ... And then it snowed on us the whole way home, which made for some treacherous conditions. But we got home in time for supper, which was delish. I then slept for like ten hours, and I was v lazy today - mostly hung out in the kitchen in my pajamas, which was delightful.

And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: