Tuesday, March 12, 2019

bomb cyclone

I already know that I'll be staying home tomorrow - the office is closed because we're expecting a blizzard of some sorts, although it looks like it's mostly rain tonight (it was 55 degrees when I left the office at 6:30pm, so it's a little hard to believe that tomorrow may be one of the worst winter storms they've had in Colorado). So I spent today getting some work done, and had a scramble at the end of it to cancel everything that was scheduled for tomorrow for my VP's visit (hopefully she made it out of Denver today instead, but that's not up to me).

After work, I grabbed dinner at Motomaki, went to the grocery store to stock up, got gas just in case, and then came home, where I mostly messed around and didn't accomplish nearly enough. And now I'm going to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: