Monday, March 25, 2019

just like the heat it will be alright

I somehow felt almost-not-jetlagged today - it probably helped that I stayed up all day yesterday indulging in a reading binge, and also that I took melatonin (a miracle drug) last night. I slept straight through the night, woke up feeling relatively refreshed, and then made it to the office in time for breakfast and work before my meetings began.

I spent most of the day in meetings, but they were all good and I was only super sleepy in one of them (unfortunately it was a 1:1, which was hard to fake, but I survived). Then I went out for a long dinner with some of the team here - not an official team event (that's Wednesday), but several of us are traveling together, so we got food. This turned into a tasting menu, and the food was all great, even if I should have been back at my hotel working instead of indulging in a variety of pretty plates.

And now it's time to go to bed and see if I can repeat these feats tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: