Wednesday, March 20, 2019

indulging in my self-defeat

I had meetings straight from 9-5 without break; in fact, I had to abruptly leave a meeting in the middle of it to grab a bag of doritos because I thought I was going to faint (I had lunch, it just apparently wasn't enough to fuel my vocal chords for that long). But I left work immediately after my last meeting and got my nails done, which was a nice break. Then I ran a couple of errands and had dinner at my favorite Mexican place - it was probably overkill on top of the doritos, but I only ate half of it, which means I now have leftovers for Friday night before I go to Dublin on Saturday.

Speaking of - I'm going to Dublin on Saturday, which is part of why this week has been a bit crazed. I should probably pack at some point, but that's a task for a night much closer to Saturday than this one is.

After eating, I came home and worked for the last couple of hours, but I'm going to throw in the towel, go to bed, and force myself to write before work tomorrow. Goodnight!

No comments: