Tuesday, March 26, 2019

every minute of every hour

I slept well last night, but I had a full day of summiting, followed by some meetings, followed by an evening event for the summit, followed by dinner at The Old Spot. The Old Spot was a bit crazy - we walked in downstairs and it was wall-to-wall filled with Irish football fans, but we walked upstairs and discovered a posh, quiet private dining room with tables covered in white linen. The neighborhood around that area was also wall-to-wall with Irish football fans, since there was an Ireland v. Georgia soccer game at the stadium nearby, but I survived without any disastrous runins with soccer hooligans, so that was good.

I skipped out on dinner before dessert was served and came back to my hotel, where I scrambled to make slides and send them back to the US (this is the downside of working here - everyone there is still awake and still wanting things). And now it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: