Sunday, March 03, 2019

time, time, time, see what's become of me...while i looked around for my possibilities

I should probably be in bed...but that's always what happens at 11pm on a Sunday, when I've spent the weekend luxuriating in the bedtimes/waketimes that my body would prefer if it didn't have to go to an office. Today was more productive than yesterday, although it wasn't maximally productive - but I did three loads of laundry, finished a deck for a presentation tomorrow, made a very awesome instant pot beef stew (thanks to V for the recipe!) that I will have to freeze since I won't be here to eat all of it, and also talked to [censored] and talked to my parents.

So, that was all a fairly lowkey cap to a v. lowkey weekend. It was still snowing through most of the morning / early afternoon, and it's only two degrees outside right now, so it was not really the kind of weekend for getting out of the house. I'll have to get up and go into the office tomorrow, though, so sleep really is a good idea. Goodnight!

No comments: