Saturday, November 16, 2019

I can show you the world

I had an amazing day at Disney, especially since I booked this trip approximately 48hrs ago. We maxed out the experience - despite getting not nearly enough sleep (for the sixth night in a row), we rallied and got coffee before arriving at Animal Kingdom a few minutes after opening. We had a great time there - we rode the Everest ride that I rode last time (but this time I had prepped with Dramamine), and also the Kali River Rapids, which was not very popular because it was super cold today and no one wants to get wet in the cold.

Luckily it wasn't super cold in the morning, so we enjoyed a Dole whip with rum, and also an outside lunch. But while we stood in line for three hours for Avatar (worth it), the sun went behind some clouds and stayed there.

So after Avatar, which was still so transcendent that I can't describe it, we had margaritas, then went to Epcot. Epcot was way cooler than I expected, I wasn't super impressed by the rides but I was v v impressed by the food and architecture.

So we did a couple of rides, and we all bought Disney sweatshirts that we may never wear again, and we had dinner at Marrakesh (in the moroccan area), and thjen we watched a v impressive water-based fiteoreworks. And now, I'm falling asleep while typing so it's time for bed - goodnight!

No comments: