Friday, November 15, 2019

take me to the top i'm paranoid

I was completely, utterly wrecked today - I unfortunately woke up at 6am and was unable to fall asleep again, which meant I got only five hours of sleep and so felt hungover even though I wasn't. I slogged through the day and was borderline manic through most of it - my exhaustion was visceral, and I need a vacation badly.

sssanyway. I had some of my coworkers over for pizza tonight, which was great - we ordered from Blue Pan, ate it with some wine, and ended up hanging out on my back patio. It's chilly, but my fancy $10 costco blankets make it wonderful, so it was all quite delightful. We ended up having a final drink at a tiki bar (Hidden Idol), and while I should regret not being in bed hours ago, I can rejoice in going to be earlier than I did most nights this week. Goodnight!

No comments: