Thursday, November 21, 2019

robbing on a bank in the state of indiana

After getting only 5.5hrs of sleep last night, today was a bit tough. However, it could have been worse - my meetings were generally good, and I had time for a quick lunch with my boss, and I also got to hang out with people since I arranged a celebration for some work stuff (which means I ordered cookies, played party music awkwardly in a conference room, and gave an equally awkward toast).

Also, I left at 4:15, so it wasn't that onerous. I grabbed a happy hour drink with Brea at River and Woods, where we had a delightful time catching up. Then I ran to whole foods, grabbed dinner at motomaki, drove home, and worked for awhile when I got here. I also inadvertently fell asleep on the couch, which I guess should have been expected.

And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: