Monday, November 18, 2019

bonafide hustler making my name

I got almost nine hours of sleep last night, but it wasn't really enough to make me feel human. Still, I got to work and slogged hard and fast all day. I also discovered that this offsite that I've got tomorrow and Wednesday is going to be more involved than I thought - we are going horseback riding or something Wednesday morning (which I knew), but it's 20mi north of Boulder (which I didn't know), which would make my commute on Wednesday morning at least 90min. Given that we have dinner in Boulder tomorrow night, I balked at that - so I decided to book a hotel and tell ("ask") my boss to pay for it.

So, just like it feels like I've done every few nights for the last few weeks, I came home and did some laundry so I could throw stuff into a bag. Luckily my toiletries are still packed, so I just have to pack for Tuesday night / Wednesday (but what do you pack to ride a horse? asking for a friend).

sssanyway. After work I grabbed Motomaki, then drove home and talked to [censored] on the way. I procrastinated for a bit before doing laundry, working for a couple of hours, pounding another Emergen-c since I feel like I deserve a cold, etc.

And now, I need to sleep so I can get up and do it all again - goodnight!

No comments: