Friday, November 01, 2019

'cause in the daylight there are monsters in my closet using up the wifi

I went to the office and slogged all day, as per usual. But as I was at the office, my painters were finishing my house - so I came home to a fully finished project, which was awesome. It turned out really well - and now I need to start some hardcore decorating and nesting to make it feel finished, since I haven't been hanging anything or buying some of the things I want to buy.

Despite my enthusiasm for the house, I was feeling tired tonight - so I messed around online, generally procrastinated, etc. It wasn't all a lost cause - I put away all the clothes and other things that had piled up in my room after getting back from my trip, and I washed my guest room sheets, and I generally tidied things up. This was not a fun Friday night, but it was the Friday night I needed, so I'll take it.

And now I'm going to go to bed - I have many plans tomorrow, so I need to get some sleep so I can tackle them. Goodnight!

No comments: