Saturday, November 30, 2019

and we are forced to recognize our inhumanity

I'm back in Colorado for a hot minute - or rather a cold minute, since it's approximately nineteen degrees and there is still much snow to be found in my neighborhood. I spent the day in a bunch of rather leisurely pursuits in Iowa - mostly eating, drinking coffee, and talking to my parents, with a bit of packing and some Christmas shopping thrown into the mix.

But all fun ends eventually, so I said my farewells to my parents around five, and [censored] took me to the airport. I was early enough to allow for a salad while I did some online tasks, and then my flight was entirely uneventful. I started reading SAPIENS on a whim - it's gotten a lot of press in the past few years, but I'm not sure I'm totally into it. But even though I just said that, I'm going to sign off and read another chapter before bed - goodnight!

No comments: