Tuesday, September 21, 2021

all my favorite songs are slow and sad

I went back to work today, but it was a bit of a challenge - sitting in a desk chair is not my friend right now, so I mostly took meetings while lounging on my chaise like a Victorian invalid. I also seem to get tired pretty easily, despite getting a full night's sleep last night, so that is going to start getting frustrating soon. But I am recovering, even if it's slower than I would like, and I'm lucky that there is nothing truly physically demanding going on right now.

So, I made some attempts at work, and it was all totally fine, but I slacked off early and talked to Alyssa. Then I did mostly nothing the rest of the evening - I could have done some virtual socializing but my body didn't feel up for it, and so instead I messed around / journaled / ate leftovers / relaxed. And now, I'm contemplating how early is too early to go to bed, and I'm finding that perhaps the answer is that I should go to bed very soon. Goodnight!

No comments: