Friday, September 10, 2021

i'll take some from you tonight

Today was a good day, all in all - I got up in time to make coffee and take care of some tings around the house, and then I drove to Des Moines to take care of some more tings. This included liberating some more treasures from Uncle Brian's house - he's closing on selling the place in the next day or so, so [censored] and I claimed some more worldly possessions to store in various garages and basements around the countryside.

After that, I ran to a bank, then ran some errands for my dad, then grabbed a salad and ate it in the parking lot of a grocery store, then drove home. Of course, since we live so far from anything, this errand took five and a half hours. But when I got home, Dad was here - he got out of the hospital this morning, which is great news. I spent a bit of time this afternoon making some gluten free funfetti cupcakes, and then [censored] arrived and we promptly picked up Mexican takeout for dinner.

And now, I should sleep - I'm headed back to Denver tomorrow evening and have a million tings to do before then. Goodnight!

No comments: