Tuesday, September 28, 2021

riding high when i was king

I had a long day, but I guess it was a good one - I had meetings starting at 8:30, which is unusual for me these days, and my body wasn't entirely eager to get up for it. I also somehow managed to not schedule a break for lunch, which is also unusual. And I just worked from 9-11pm, which is, again, unusual. But there were things that had piled up while I was out that could not continue to pile, so I powered through and am in better shape for tomorrow because of it.

It also wasn't all slogging - I had a break to talk to Alyssa, and I also chatted with my friend Nicole for a virtual happy hour. And I did some stuff around the house, journaled, and generally relaxed in the evening (until I started working again). But now I think I should unwind and see if I can get a decent amount of sleep - goodnight!

No comments: