Thursday, September 02, 2021

this is the best part

I have nothing of note to report today - other people in the family were having good news today (such as my dad, who secured his next project), but my news was mostly inconsequential. I had meetings from 8:30 to 4, with a break for lunch (I worked for 45min of my break and ate on my patio for 15min). Then I ran an errand, came home, and talked to my paretns, who were in fine form.

Then I went to Katie's for a last-minute dinner - she invited me over for taco night, and I was happy to take her up on it. We sat outside most of the evening and it was great - my allergies and the smoke aren't so great, but the company mostly made up for it.

And now, this is boring but I don't have any better content for you, so it's time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: