Friday, December 17, 2021

all your diction dripping with disdain

I was v. lazy today - I was going to paint my guest room, but instead I watched four hours of YouTube videos on how to paint my guest room. In that time, the person whose channel I was mainly watching probably could have painted the whole room, but I have #noregrets because I wanted to pick up some new techniques before getting started.

Beyond that, not much of note happened. I did have a happy hour with my friend Sara, whom I hadn't talked to in quite awhile - it was virtual, of course, but it was still delightful. Then I went out to my parents' house, where I mooched supper off of them and also ordered some more Christmas presents. And then I spent the rest of my evening making lists and measuring and generally plotting what to get done while I'm here.

And now I should go to bed so I can accomplish something tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: