Thursday, December 23, 2021

trying to catch me riding dirty

I probably should have gone to bed an hour ago, but I needed some time to unwind, and I did so while sitting in bed and aimlessly browsing on my laptop. Today was pretty good, all in all - I finished painting my guest room, and it looks really good, but I'm glad that task is over. I did it later in the day than I had planned because I spent the morning running other errands - mostly going to discuss carpet options with the carpet lady, then washing my car since it was over fifty degrees and my car was filthy, then picking up seven gallons of ceiling paint at the lumber yard (and paying last month's bill just in time for them to charge the paint to my next bill).

But I eventually started painting, and I didn't quite finish when I wanted to - I had to take an extended break so that [censored] and I could pick up takeout Mexican and take it to the parents' house for supper. I probably should have wrapped presents tonight, but instead I came back to my house and painted the final wall. And now, I need to sleep - I have a million things to get done tomorrow and not a million ounces of energy, so I'm going to have to prioritize. Goodnight!

No comments: