Monday, April 17, 2023

and when it came, it was stranger than i had ever imagined

Today had its ups and downs - mostly ups, because it was sunny (even if it was still chillier / windier than I wanted) and I had cold brew in the fridge and also had time to write. Of course, I had to fortify myself with some scrambled eggs before writing, but then I curled up and did a bit of brainstorming. Lunch was leftover winter citrus salad with tuna on the side (inspired by Tartine Manufactory; the candied walnuts that I made to put in the salad are probably the best part of it). Then I spent the afternoon alternating between procrastinating and reading, with a quick excursion to mail some stuff.

Just before dinner, I took out my trash, had an idea, and then wrote four pages in quick fashion, which was great. Then I had leftover pasta for dinner and did very little until now. Writing days are sometimes hard, but I'm hopeful.

And now, I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: