Sunday, April 23, 2023

i hate to bug you in the middle of dinner

I have v little to report - the weather is ridiculous and v cold, which has put me in a somewhat sour mood. Despite that, I did write as soon as I woke up, which was a good thing. I tried to do a bit more writing after fueling myself up with coffee and yogurt, but it was slower going - still, anything is better than nothing.

At some point, I had the last of my leftover chicken tacos for lunch. I also cleaned the living room - dusting and vacuuming aren't my favorite tasks, but at some point they have to be done. [Censored] and I grabbed takeout from the Mexican place for dinner, and we timed it pretty well to avoid the traffic related to the high school prom. And then, I considered watching some tv with [censored], but instead came upstairs and read a book. I have now stayed up at least an hour longer than intended, but the book is quite good - it's called INFINITY GATE, and it's got some interesting stuff going on with multiverses and AI that is interesting and also mildly relevant (in topic, not in storylines or voice) to what I'm working through.

I really just want to stay up and finish it, but I also have a headache and know that sleep is probably a better idea - so I'm going to do the v. adult thing and go to bed at the very civilized hour of 1:30am. Goodnight!

No comments: