Friday, April 28, 2023

we go-bots and robots, so they got to wait 'til the show stop

I had a fairly productive day overall. I was out of my room by 8:30am, which apparently shocked [censored], which was hilarious to me. I spent the morning writing some pages and then writing a newsletter, so I felt good about that. Then, [censored] and I had lunch, and I took a brief nap to make up for my earlier productivity. And then I had a meeting about some mural stuff (on video), and took care of some other random tings.

At some point, I actually left the house - and not just the house, but the county. I drove to the next county over to have dinner with my friend Hannah - we hadn't seen each other for months because we both suck at making plans, especially in winter, but it was her birthday a couple of weeks ago, so we went out to celebrate. It was excellent to see her, and we caught up over some pretty tasty burgers, so it was well worth the drive.

Then I came home, said hi to [censored], and have messed around online while watching tv. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: