Friday, April 14, 2023

endless nights and neon lights

I had a v busy day compared to my usual funemployed state. I got up early enough to write for almost an hour, which felt great. Then I went into town to talk about the mural project before speeding home to talk to my friend Tanya. We reconnected a few months ago and have talked a few times since, and we had another great convo about life (which is easy bc despite not talking in fifteen years, we still have a lot in common).

Then I had a leftover burrito bowl, helped [censored] move some [censored], had a brief convo with the mayor (who pulled in to see what [censored] and I were up to), and then helped my dad with a phone issue. Then I cleaned my balcony, which needed it after an ongoing war this week with a robin.

As soon as I was done with that, I showered and went to the parents' house for dinner, where I also helped my mom set up a new tablet. And now, I really need to decompress and sleep - goodnight!

No comments: