Sunday, April 30, 2023

and now i feel like a blackout, new york city grid max out

I had a v. productive Sunday, which I did not do to upset [censored] (although since [censored] usually does more than I do, I guess any day that I am more productive is a bad day for [censored]). I got up this morning and wrote for awhile, and things are really starting to cook. Then, I did some literal cooking - I made the usual Sunday breakfast, which was as delicious as it usually is. [Censored] and I ate while watching coverage of last night's White House Correspondents' Dinner, which was a good replacement since SNL wasn't on last night. And we watched some John Mulaney clips while digesting, which was entertaining.

Then, I cleaned the kitchen (including dusting all the doors and cabinets). I also washed the pendants, which needed it - putting oversized clear glass pendants in was a great design choice, but they show grime quickly, and that's not good considering that I'm usually pretty lazy. But they're clean now, so I'm pretty pleased with myself.

I also did a brief peloton ride, wrote a tiny bit more since I'd had an idea while cleaning, and took a shower. Then, [censored] and I picked up Mexican takeout, which was great except for the fact that they forgot to give us our tortillas. I had corn tortillas in the fridge, so I was fine, but [censored] had to make do without, which was pretty tragic.

Then I did some stuff for the mural festival, which involved a mail merge (and [censored] v. graciously loaned me a laptop with Word on it so I wouldn't have to figure out a janky mail merge workaround in Google Docs). I got all the envelopes printed that I needed to print, so I'm hoping I can get this mailer out tomorrow.

And now, I definitely should go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: