Thursday, January 04, 2024

and my stomach is sick and it's all in my head

I had a pretty decent day today, even if I did wake up at 6:40 for the second day in a row. This time, I didn't get to watch my favorite Dutch theatre troupe - instead, I went to an informal monthly coffee thing for local community people who are working on various community tings. I did not partake of their coffee (I'm still a Philz snob) or their donuts (I'm still a gluten snob), but it was a good conversation and I was glad that I dragged myself to it.

Then I came home, took a v. brief, v. unusual 9:30am nap, and got on with my day. I did some house stuff, mailed some return packages, ate some lunch, and then went back into town for a meeting of the mural committee. We're still going because we need to promote this mural trail to get any benefit out of it, so we had a meeting to discuss some upcoming plans. Then I came home again, did more house stuff (mostly laundry), messed around online, wrote a bit, snacked, wrote some more, etc.

At some point, [censored] got home, which was a good reminder that I had never eaten dinner. So I ate a bunch of cheese and salami while he reacclimated himself to the house, and then we discussed [censored] for awhile. And now I should probably sleep - goodnight!

No comments: