Tuesday, January 16, 2024

and i'm great at doing stuff

I have nothing to report today - I made it out of bed early and went to town for an 8:30am meeting, which was more than enough effort for the day. It was still below zero, but the roads weren't too terrible (although seeing around massive piles of snow at corners was a bit of a trick). My meeting was fine, and I grabbed a couple of things at the grocery store after - I'd say their resupply trucks have been spotty, but I'm not at any risk of starving.

Then I came home, did some tings, ate some leftover cobb salad for lunch, chatted with [censored], etc. I also embarked on an experiment to make farmer's cheese - we'll see how it looks in a few days. And I spent the evening taking care of more tings, eating leftover pulled pork, etc.

And now, I think I'm going to get off my computer and unwind before bed - goodnight!

No comments: