Thursday, January 25, 2024

surf's up

I'm v tired and so this will be brief, but I made it to Oceanside with no issues. The only "issue" was self inflicted - I had a 3.75 hour layover in Denver that turned into almost five hours due to an issue with the plane, and I spent much of it drinking a nice (and free}) red wine and eating some delish food in the AmEx lounge. I don't usually go there because it's not in United's main concourse, but it was worth it this time even if I had more wine than I intended to have.

But my flights were smooth (other than some bits of turbulence), and my suitcase actually beat me here, so I didn't have to wait for it. Then I took a v long Uber ride to Oceanside, checked into my hotel (which is stunning), changed, and grabbed tacos at a place down the street.

And now, I desperately need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: