Monday, January 15, 2024

anywhere else i'd be a ten

I am tired of the absurdly cold temperatures - it's giving too many flashbacks to being stuck in my house during the pandemic. And since I can't sell this house and move to my third home, because the third home doesn't exist, I would like to get back to slightly more normal temperatures sooner rather than later.

I was not feeling in it to win it today - I did some journaling, and I read a book, and I made some notes on my manuscript, but otherwise I was pretty lazy. And all of my meals consisted of leftovers (tasty leftovers: cobb salad for lunch, pulled pork for dinner), so I didn't even have to get my act together long enough to cook something.

But tomorrow is a new (cold) day, and I should go to bed so that I can seize it. And finally, happy birthday to Drewbaby! Goodnight!

No comments: