Wednesday, January 17, 2024

she's a ten, i'm a four leaf clover

I had a pretty uneventful day, which makes sense since it's still freezing outside and I had the house to myself. I spent the morning writing, which was mostly a delight. I made breakfast tacos, if you can call them breakfast tacos at 1:30pm - scrambled eggs, pulled pork, pickled red onions, sour cream, and salsa, which were delish. Then I messed around with my farmer's cheese experiment, journaled, etc.

Eventually, I made dinner - a new tofu stir fry recipe that turned out perfectly. And then I retired to my room and read all of THE MAN WHO DIED TWICE in one fell swoop. It's the sequel to the mystery I read last week, and it was a total delight.

But now, I need to go to bed (or drink some water and stretch after not moving for 4+ hours) - goodnight!

No comments: