Wednesday, February 28, 2024

extra bright I want y'all to see this

I had a decent day, all in all. I slept in, got somewhat ready, and then talked to Katie for a v long time since we were overdue for a catch-up. Before I called her, I put a baked potato in the oven, which made for a v nice lunch with some leftover barbecued chicken.

Then, I spent the afternoon doing some work - first a chat with a writer friend about productivity, and then some work to finish a program I had to give at my secret society tonight. I finished with just enough time to shower, put on makeup, and find a better outfit than sweats... But I really just wanted to wear sweats because it was 74 yesterday and 14 this morning. So I compromised with thermal leggings and a cardigan, which seemed to work.

Then I ate some leftover pasta and sped into town for my meeting. It was all good and my program went well, so I'm glad the ladies had fun with it. And then I came home, chatted with [censored], watched some FRIENDS, and messed around on my phone until I realized it's time for bed. Goodnight!

No comments: