Monday, February 05, 2024

name of the game

I had a lovely day in Seattle - I actually slept okay despite last night's shenanigans, and neither the wine nor the excessive meat consumption treated me too badly this morning. Of course, I am not usually awoken by the dulcet tones of a six year old playing the piano, but I survived.

After coffee, breakfast, some board games, a shower, etc, Ritu and family took me to a bowling alley. The real reason to go was Anika's friend's birthday party, but Ritu, Nyra and I got a separate lane and bowled and ate surprisingly good food. I barely beat the two year old at bowling, but I'll take the victory.

We spent the rest of the day hanging out, cooking, eating, etc ... Ritu made an excellent flourless chocolate cake, and Bill made an excellent soup, and it was all a delight. And now I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: