Monday, February 26, 2024

lustre and mist

I had a v. nice day, all in all. I woke up and got to my desk as fast as I ever do (after cleaning up / pouring some cold brew / saying hi to [censored]), and I wrote for most of the morning. Then I had a chat with Heather (aka dear respected madam), which is always good for my spirits. And then I wrote a bit more after, since I was still in the groove, and I wanted to stay in the groove as long as I could.

When I finally felt done, I ate a late lunch, and then I took a walk around town. It was seventy-ish degrees here today, which is absurd, but that meant I was basically contractually obligated to go outside and enjoy it. When I got home, I relaxed for a bit, and then I made dinner - some cajun pasta recipe that I continue modifying to find exactly the right combo, but tonight's was pretty good.

Once dinner was ready, [censored] and I ate while watching this week's SNL. And when we were done and I had cleaned up the kitchen, I came upstairs and did a couple of hours of work-type stuff - mostly emails, but all tings that I needed to do and had been putting off.

And now I need to go to bed - goodnight!

No comments: