Thursday, February 15, 2024

talk to myself for hours, say things you don't understand

I am not at all tired, thanks to jetlag, but I should probably go to bed and start adjusting. I didn't get up until almost ten this morning, which is potentially my natural preference, but doesn't really lead to getting as much done as I want to.

Anyway, today I got up, made some coffee, talked to [censored], took a shower, ate some leftover tofu stirfry, and went into town for a board meeting. I had a different board meeting and a secret society meeting last night, so I think I'm loaded up on all possible gossip for the week (gossip is not the point of these meetings, but it's an expected outcome).

After the board meeting, I came home, messed around with my plants and other house stuff, ate some yogurt, talked to my friend Durand, and did some other minor tasks. Then I made dinner (salmon teriyaki with jasmine rice and roasted broccoli, yum), and while tings were cooking, [censored] and I watched Jon Stewart's return to The Daily Show, which was both hilarious and thought-provoking (his guest was the editor of The Economist, which is a much different type of guest than most late-night shows). We also watched a bunch of the Super Bowl commercials that I couldn't hear at the party I went to, as well as some other pop culture clips, and it was all pretty entertaining.

Eventually, I came upstairs, did a wee bit of writing, bought a web domain (as one does), and took care of a bit of other stuff. And now I need to sleep so that I can be a bit more productive tomorrow - goodnight!

No comments: