Tuesday, February 27, 2024

garden of rhythm

I have nothing to report today: I got up later than planned, had some cold brew while taking care of various administrative tasks, and then showered so I could go into town for lunch. I met up with Brenda so that we could talk about the website for the mural trail, which I am way overdue on finishing because I completely lost interest after the festival was over. But I'm getting going with it again, and talking through some of the details with her was helpful.

Then I got gas at the new Casey's (v exciting! both that we have a new Casey's and that they sell premium fuel for my premium Audi). And then I swung by my parents' house to relieve them of some chicken hindquarters - my dad rotisserie'd two chickens on Sunday and we ate one of them then, but neither of them really like dark meat, so I was the beneficiary of their poor taste in chicken parts.

Then I came home with the intent of writing outside for awhile, but I mistimed it - it was 74 degrees at 2pm, but by 5pm it was 37. I was home before five, but the wind that brought this crazy cold with it had already started. So I did some tings around the house, chatted with [censored] until his departure, and then spent the evening doing a mix of laundry, eating, journaling, taking care of admin stuff, and talking to Adit.

And now, I need to sleep - goodnight!

No comments: