Monday, April 16, 2018

hold tight

I had a pretty good day, all in all. I woke up earlyish to make it to the office by 8:15 so that I could have breakfast with Kristen and Barbara - we went to the 'nice' building, which is way more impressive, and they were suitably wowed. Then, I had meetings most of the day, with just enough time to procrastinate and laugh about utterly ridiculous things with the people around me.

I bounced a little before five, ran a couple of errands, and ate dinner at Chipotle (which always reminds me of how disappointed Ritu was in me for eating at Chipotle when I was in NYC and could have eaten literally anything else). Then I came home and worked for a couple of hours. And then I packed my suitcase, which is a fairly regular occurrence in my life - I'm going to SoCal for a conference tomorrow, which would be exciting if I didn't travel alllll the time.

But now I should sleep, since I should get up in approximately seven hours - goodnight!

No comments: