Friday, April 27, 2018

ooh la la

I'm going to bed right now, so you'll just have to trust me that yesterday went well (all presos delivered satisfactorily), and my flight was also smooth (although I didn't sleep enough, and the arrivals process at Paris was annoying).

My hotel is nice, and I spent too much time indulging my need to nap this afternoon - but no regrets, since I'm exhausted from the last week (month) and needed sleep more than I need to see the Louvre again.

But I finally rallied, had food and wine at a side sidewalk cafe, walked to Notre Dame, realized the wind there was super strong and blowing stuff into my eyes, then had dinner at another spot before come back to my hotel.

And now I've taken some melatonin - hoping to get seven solid hours before waking up for a tour I booked, but wish me luck. Goodnight!

No comments: